Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reusing plastic bottles

Wow, I can't believe it's April already! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I hope to be better about posting in the future. I should have a little more time to get my thoughts down and to you now.

Well enough about that, let's get on with the information. I saw this on a website and thought that I would share it with you. I love to add flavored coffee creamer to hot chocolate or chai tea, so I had these bottles already on hand.



Well, after you finish with the creamer and remove the label, the container can be easily reused for all kinds of items.

I washed the bottle and lid out and dried, then I used the first bottle I tried for chocolate chip storage. There's a nifty spout to pour the chocolate chips out into your measuring cup, bowl or straight into your mouth (hey, I don't judge).



You could use it for kids' snacks, nuts or tons of other items. The sky's the limit. I also washed up a bottle that once held Bacon Bits for using the same way.






The bottles (or ones like them) make storing different items easier, helps them stay fresher and are easier to organize than bags.

What uses can you come up with?

1 comment:

  1. 2/8/13 Update. We still use the previous creamer bottle today. It works great with sugar in it beside our Keurig.

    ReplyDelete